Sunday, June 2, 2013

My beautiful Family!

I can't wait til our little Miles (in the small photo below) can join our family in the large photo above.  I feel like this photo captures how we feel about the adoption right now.  We are so blessed and hopeful for our family to be all together but he feels so far away!  There is us here and him there!! Waiting for us all to be together is getting harder and harder!! Wish we could catch a flight right now and go be with him.  The only way we know to try and tell him how we feel is through prayer.  My heart bleeds for him to know that he has a family that loves him desperately.  We are a family through faith and we will unite soon.  I just wish he knew we are here, that we love him, and that we are doing everything in our power to come to him!! We love you Miles.  Please know that Mommy and Daddy are coming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment