Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Showers of Love and Support


I cannot even begin to describe how much amazing support and encouragement we have received in only ONE DAY!! I woke up this morning with text messages that had come in at 3am from a friend up feeding her new baby. I received a phone call shortly after waking up from my sister! I checked my blog and we already have followers (thank you). I received 6 emails and I checked my facebook to find 44 comments about our decision!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

I cannot wait to progress down this road, I know it will be long and painful but oh my goodness…SO REWARDING!! I truly appreciate all the support and hope each of you will follow our journey. I am going to try to post everyday and keep everyone up to date on the day to day progress of our adoption.

Day 1: Told our Friends and Family

God is so good to us!! Our families are INCREDIBLE!!! Each of them showered us with so much support and love. They are so excited to be Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles. We know we have a huge support system cheering us on! Thank you so much!!! I think some of them seemed very relieved to hear we have chosen to adopt and not risk another pregnancy.

Friends- oh wow, how blessed are we to have such amazing friends. We were blessed to have loving families but to have people in our lives that made a CHOICE to have us in their lives. The lord is so sweet!! My husband was especially touched to read a post from his best friend. Tyler Kipp and my husband have been friends for years, they are more like brothers. Tyler was the best man at our wedding, our roommate for many years, Kolby’s honorary uncle and our very best friend!!! He wrote…

"This is the best news I have gotten in a long time. The birth of Kolby was a blessing in itself and i can't wait to be an uncle to both of them. Congrats to the four of you! I love you guys so much and you truely deserve this! "

This is just one of the many examples of how amazingly blessed we are and how loved our new addition will be!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment