Tuesday, July 30, 2013

He is ours...

In the eyes of Bulgaria our little Miles is officially our son!! We are now just waiting for our agency to call us and tell us to get on the plane headed to Bulgaria. The anticipation is killing me. I feel like it is actually coming together, like our prayers are being answered. I am trying to focus on getting businesses to sponsor our t-shirts and get everyone to sign up for our 5K/10K run.  It has been a good distraction due to the fact that without it I would be going completely crazy.  My mind is going a million miles a minute and all I want to do is hug my little boy.  Kolby is getting so excited and asking so many questions.  Can your heart explode from happiness?? If so, I am kind of scared mine might! Our family is almost complete.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment