Sunday, January 6, 2013

I come from a large family... That is a little bit of an understatement.  I am one of fifteen.  I can honestly say that I am not looking to have a family that size but my best friend in the entire world is my little sister.  I have no idea where I would be without her.  That is one of the main motivations behind our adoption.  I struggle with the thought of not being able to provide my son with the opportunity to have a relationship like the one I cherish with my sister.  I understand that the relationship my son will develop with his siblings may or may not be as great as the one I have with my sister but I am determined to at least provide the opportunity.  I love Kolby with all my heart and want to give him the world- I think that is typical of any parent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment