Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Palouse Empire Fair...

So... I sold my Tupperware Inventory at the Palouse Empire Fair with all proceeds going to help us finance our adoption.  I ended up with a total of $615 in sales!!! So very exciting!! Thank you all for coming out and showing your unbelievable support.  I can not even begin to explain how very blessed we are.  I am constantly amazed at what wonderful people can be! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

We will be at the Latah County Fair in Moscow on Thursday-Sunday this week with the rest of my Tupperware inventory and all my Premier Designs jewelry.  I will also have information about No Longer Orphans so PLEASE come out and see us!  LOTS OF LOVE!! :)

Also, THANK YOU so much for all the wonderful FUNDRAISING ideas.  We appreciate them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment